Use the following steps to disable/ enable data connection on your android phone :
- Type *#*#4636#*#* on your dial pad.
- The android hidden/secret service menu will appear.
- Select the ‘Phone Information’ option.
- Press Menu button
- Select on More
- Select Disable data connection (Or, Disable data on boot. You could do that on the way to work)
- Reboot the device when you get to work.
This small trick saves lot of money specially when you have a limited data connection.
Simply reverse the steps to re-enable your data connection or visit us again… either immediately, or after your next reboot.